After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the approach and follow up of an adrenal mass.
2. Be able to perform a biochemical workup to determine whether adrenal or pituitary masses are hormonally active.
3. Understand the approach to determine whether an adrenal mass is benign or malignant.
Robert Cooper, M.D.
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours