After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The learners will be able to describe relevant surgical anatomy and embryological development of parathyroid glands
2. The participants will be able to describe common imaging modalities utilized in preparation for parathyroidectomy
3. The participants will learn about preoperative and intraoperative factors influencing the extent of parathyroidectomy
Azad Jabiev, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Associate Professor of Sugery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Section Chief, Endocrine Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours