After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. The learner will understand a the presentation and diagnosis of a chromosomal disorder
3.The learner will be able to differentiate among different genetic tests
4. The learner will be able to determine appropriate referrals to genetics
Barry Izenstein, MD
Baystate Medical Center
Mary Alice Abbott, MD
Baystate Medical Genetics
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours