After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The person will describe the differential diagnosis and treatment of hypertriglyceridemia in the pediatric patient.
2. The person will review the differential diagnosis and treatment of elevated LDL in the pediatric patient .
3. The person will define the causes of elevated HDL in the pediatric patient.
Rushika Conroy, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours