After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Classify classic pheochromocytoma mutations into clusters based on pathophysiology
2. Investigate how management of pheochromocytoma may change depending on mutational analysis
3. Develop screening protocol for patient or family based on mutational analysis
Cecilia Davis, M.D.
Endocrinology and Diabetes
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours