After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe Primary Amenorrhea
2. Review approach to diagnosis
3. Review highlights on some of the most common causes of Primary Amenorrhea
Canan Gunay, M.D.
Endocrinology and Diabetes
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours