After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review HDL structure and metabolism
2. Review disorders of low and high [HDL]
3. Review the protective effects of HDL, including emerging evidence regarding T2DM
4. The clinical “conundrum” of HDL: is it time to reassess the HDL hypothesis regarding CVD?
Charlotte Boney, MD
Chair, Pediatric Endocrinology
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours