After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The learner will be able to discuss the clinical manifestations of hypercalcemia.
2. The learner will be able to discuss the differential diagnosis and work up for hypercalcemia.
3. The learner will be able to explain the treatment options for hypercalcemia.
Vilma Carlone, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours