After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the presentation and criteria for diagnosis of thyroid storm
2. The learner will be able to explain the treatment options for thyroid storm
3. Review the management of hyperthyroidism under atypical clinical conditions
Ibitoro Osakwe, M.D.
Chief, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours