Registration for this course must be done through Web-Based training.
1. Describe clinical situations in which the following may be used for airway management: Suctioning, OPA, NPA, bag-mask ventilation and ETT tube.
2. Describe the role of the inpatient staff RN in an emergency response for the hospitalized patient.
3. Prepare & administer emergency medications per scope of practice.
4. Explain the proper documentation for a code blue.
Kristen Fournier, BSN, RN
Susan R. Sweeney MSN, RNC-nic
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours