1. Describe clinical situations in which the following may be used for airway management: Suctioning, OPA, NPA, bag-mask ventilation and ETT tube.
2. Explain interventions for lethal arrhythmias based on ACLS guidelines.
3. Prepare & administer emergency mediciations per scope of practice.
4. Demonstrate nursing roles with airway, arrhythmia and pharmacology management in a simulated environment.
Cinnamon Desgres, RN, MSN, C
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
02/16/2018 - 8:00am to 12:00pm EST
6th floor annex training room
759 Chestnut StRoom S6553
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours