1. Describe clinical situations in which the following may be used for airway management: Suctioning, OPA, NPA, bag-mask ventilation and ETT tube.
2. Explain interventions for lethal arrhythmias based on ACLS guidelines.
3. Prepare & administer emergency mediciations per scope of practice.
4. Demonstrate nursing roles with airway, arrhythmia and pharmacology management in a simulated environment.
Cinnamon Desgres, RN, MSN, C
Baystate Medical Center
Marisa Pease BS, RN, CCRN
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours