After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the approach to decision making capacity.
2. Distinguish the 3D - Delirium, Dementia, and Depression.
3. Review management of Delirium and Dementia with behavior disturbances.
Sik Kim Ang, MD
Attending Physician, Division of Geriatrics, Palliative Care & Post Acute Medicine
Assistant Professor of Medicine. University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Assosciate Medical Director, Baystate Hospice
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours