1. Identify and differentiate acute stroke pathways.
2. Determine upadtes to management of acute ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke
3. Identify inpatient work up of stroke etiology.
Neurologist, Baystate medical Practice
Baystate Neurosciences and Rehabilitation
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours