1. Describe purpose and key elements of high quality communication in medicine.
2. Recognize elements of poor communication and describe strategies to improve communication.
3. Actively participate in an interdepartmental systematic improvement initiative.
4. Review basic anatomy of venous drainage of the extremities.
5. Discuss variations in societal recommendations for treatment of venous thrombosis
6. Describe key elements of venous thrombosis that affect management decisions.
Stephen O'Connor, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology
Tufts University School of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours