After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Reviewing indications for rapid correction of hyponatremia
2. Reviewing goal correction rate of hyponatremia
3. Recognizing adverse effects of rapid hyponatremia correction
4. challenge the presumed diagnosis.
5. explore an unexplained finding.
6. identify misses in care during transition from unit to unit.
Selma Demir, MD Hospitalist
Satoko Igarashi, MD Hospitalist
Daniel Landry, DO
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours