1. To understand the hemodynamics involved in perfusion
2. To understand the ventalatory component of perfusion
3. To understand the risks associated with perfusion
Jun Jiang, MD, MS
Chief of Perfusion
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut St.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours