After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Participants will demonstrate advanced physical assessment critical thinking skills in a complex patient
3. Participants will distinguish stable vs unstable hemodynamics
Anthony Shamoun RN MSN, RN, ACNP-BC, CCNS
CNS & Nurse Educator
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours