1. Describe the impact of a hospital admission on this vulnerable patient population.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss resources either internal or external which were either helpful or not so helpful.
4. Discuss clinical situations when safety was of concern.
5. Examine public health opioid epidemic in Franklin County and how it might impact the acute care enviornment.
6. Examine Trauma Informed Care as it relates to providing medical care to the substance mis user.
7. Identify BFMC specific resources and system wide resources which can be supportive to you or to our patients when a critical safety event occurs.
Katharine Bak, MSN, RN-BC
Registered Nurse / Nurse Educator
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours