- To use a real unknown case to the speaker to discuss and demonstrate diagnostic reasoning in a medically complex patient.
- To evaluate the general approach to such patients.
- To arrange tips for others asked to give similar talks regarding "roundsmanship."
David L. Longworth, MD
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Chair, Department of Primary Care
Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
Dr Longworth has no commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, reselling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours