1. Describe the hierarchy of evidence typically used for developing clinical practice guidelines.
2. Describe the indication s for chronic roflumilast and azithromycin therapy in COPD.
3. Discuss the design of the RELIANCE practice-based research study comparing chronic roflumilast and azithromycin in COPD.
Jerry Krishman, MD, PhD
Assoicate Vice Chancellor for Population Health Sciences
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
Professor of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care Sleep, and Allergy ( College of Medicine )
University of Illinois at Chicago
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours