- The learner will be able to calculate absolute vs relative change.
- The learner will be able relate the heterogeneity of cancer.
- The learner will be able to challenge the perceived value of “newness”.
H. Gilbert Welch, MD, MPH
Professor of Medicine
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Dr Welch has no commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, reselling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours