- To review the history of the FDA and its implications for pharmaceutical regulation.
- To review the evidentiary standards used by the FDA to support new drug approval.
Joseph S. Ross, MD, MHS
Associate Professor of Medicine and Public Health
Dr. Ross has had financial relationship(s) with commercial interest(s) with Grant/Research Support (whether received
directly or through a grant managed by an institution) FDA, CMS, NIH/NHLBI, AHRQ, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Inc. (all managed by Yale) Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (managed by Yale).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management