After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Describe common types of breakdowns in care from the perspective of patients and their families.
- Visualize about why many patients may not feel comfortable speaking up about breakdowns in care.
- Identify strategies that providers can use to respond effectively to patients who express concerns about their care.
Kimberly A. Fisher, MD, MSc
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Meyers Primary Care Institute
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
05/09/2018 - 8:00am to 9:00am EDT
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management