After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand how IVAPS / ASV work.
2. Learn to use ventilator control settings.
3. Understand titration of COPD, Obesity, Hypoventilation, and CHF patients.
Karin Johnson, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAST Continuing Education CreditsThis program has been approved for 1.00 AAST Continuing Education Credits (CECs) by the American Association of Sleep Technologists, 2510 North Frontage Road, Darien, IL 60561 (Program ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours