After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Identify how physiologic sleep apnea traits can guide treatment options for sleep apnea.
3. Identify patients with sleep apnea for adverse outcomes.
4. Recognize the varied presentations of obstructive sleep apnea.
Andrey Zinchuk, MD, MHS
Associate Professor of Medicine
Yale University, School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours