After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Recognize the importance of flow limitations.
3. Describe limitations of current scoring methods.
Karin Johnson, MD
Vice Chair of Academic Affairs
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Health Regional Sleep Program and Baystate Medical Center Sleep Laboratory
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours