1. Identify biopsychosocial factors that may affect sleep hygiene.
2. List resources to assess barriers to sleep.
3. Describe resources to promote improved sleep.
Kelly Maynes, Psy.D.
Baystate Child Behavioral Health
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours