After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the signs and symptoms of common STD presenting to the Primary Care Provider's Office.
3. Discus how to treat these common STDs.
4. Discuss which patients to test for cure and when this should be done.
Durane Walker, MD
Associate Program Director
Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
Attending Physician, Infectious Diseases Division
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Pharmacology