After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discribe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the importance of direct-breastfeeding in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
3. Identify at least one bioactive component of human milk and its role in infant health
Carrie-Ellen Briere, PhD, RN, CLC
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
University of Massachusetts Amherst
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours