After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe how to navigate the NDNQI website to complete the required module and pull Magnet Reports .
3. Explain how to educate staff and disseminate unit specific NDNQI data.
4. Explain the specific elements of the NDNQI dashboard.
Melissa Tumi, RN, PhD, CPHQ
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Director, Practice Research, Quality
Melissa Tumi, RN, BSN, RYT
Nursing Technical Trainer
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours