1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Explain the mode of delivery that should be used with Achondroplasia in pregnancy.
3. Review the role genetics plays in Achondroplasia in pregnancy.
4. Review the type of testing that should be used in the mom.
Shweta Shah, DO
Ob/Gyn Resident Physician
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours