1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the overview of diabetes in pregnancy.
3. Review of management of diabetic ketoacidosis in pregnancy.
4. Review the maternal and fetal implications of DKA in pregnancy.
Nicole Afuape, MD
Dept of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours