1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Identify risk factors, epidemiology and genetics of gastroschisis.
3. Review mode and timing of delivery.
4. Review prenatal management of pregnancies with fetal gastroschisis.
Sarah Nathan, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours