1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review complications associated with Listeria infection in pregnancy.
3. Review management of Listeria infection in pregnancy.
4. Review risk factors for and diagnosis of Listeria infection in pregnancy.
Keith Reisinger-Kindle, DO
Associate Professor of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours