1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe management of ambiguous genitalia in utero.
3. Review the differential diagnosis in utero.
4. Review the ultrasound findings.
Nicole Thompson, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours