1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the differences between genetic screening tests and diagnostic tests.
3. Review currently available screening and diagnostic tests and their clincial implications.
4. Review of clinical case involving multiple prenatal genetic screening/diagnostic tests.
Lauren Orr, DO
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours