After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 early warning scoring systems for vital sign triggers.
2. List at least 4 measures in the Maternal Early Warning Criteria.
3. Analyze a case using vital sign triggers to determine if immediate evaluation is needed.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Sharon Holley, DNP, CNM, FACNM
Chief, Baystate Midwifery & Community Health
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours