After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2.Discuss the data on the disparities in pay, promotions, and leadership positions between male and female physicians
3. Describe the privileged position we have as Ob/Gyns to promote equality
4. Identify opportunities for change and strategies to work towards closing the gender gap
Cassandra Carberry, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University
Women and Infants Hospital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients..
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours