After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Outline the process for training in the new EMR
3. Outline the go-live operations and support plans
4. Make time for questions and answers
Kathaleen Barker, MD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Associate Director of Obstetrics
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients..
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours