After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe how to manage initial presentation of OAB to a general Ob/Gyn
3. Define overactive bladder and its component complaints
4. Determine when referral to urogynecology is warranged
Jonathan Shepherd, MD, M.Sc.
Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
Saint Francis Medical Group
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours