After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Define the current state of pain management
3. Establish ways of treating pain with a multimodal approach
4. Discuss the opportunities that exist when trying to implement both multimodal pain management as a component of ERAS
Adam Steinberg, DO
AssIstant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Hartford Hospital .
Dr. Steinberg is a consultant for Boston Scientific, Trevena, Medtronic, Johnson and Johnson.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours