After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review and understand the restrictions surrounding mifepristone and how to become a prescriber.
2. Discuss in what circumstances using the mifepristone and misoprostol combination makes sense for early pregnancy loss.
3. Review the recommended follow-up for patients receiving mifepristone and misoprostol
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
David Kattan, MD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours