After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe general coding considerations and terminology
3. Review tips and guidelines for office practice and E&M coding
4. Review tips and guidelines for gyn and CPT coding
5. Review tips and guidelines for OB global coding
6. Identify additional educational resources
Eilean Attwood, MD
Assistant Professor of Ob/Gyn
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours