1. Discuss strategies in contraception counseling including tiered effectiveness and shared decision making.
2. Describe the side effects and information patients want to hear regarding different types
3. Describe innovative models of contraception counseling
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care
Neena Qasba, MD, MPH
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Family Planning Section
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours