After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate familiarity with current issues in legislation
3. Describe what advocacy is
4. Plan involvement in advocacy
5. Recognize the important role advocacy plays in medicine
James Wang, MD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Interim Chief, Generalist Division
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours