After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply the 5 tenets of change management to an initiative.
2. Articulate the value of change management.
3. Define change management.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
5. Develop a commitment to action plan.
Vice-President of Operations Excellence
Masters in Business Operations Excellence
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 7.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours