After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Act as a coach for employees undergoing change.
- Apply change management principles in leading change.
- Articulate the change process and the underlying concepts of change management.
- Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care
Vice-President of Operations Excellence
Masters in Business Operations Excellence
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
11/15/2018 - 8:30am to 5:00pm EST
Baystate Mary Lane
85 South StreetMain Conference Room
Palmer, MA 01082
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 7.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours