After participating in this educational activity, participants will:
- Understand how to prepare for changes that are impacting them personally as an employee;
- Be able to engage their manager and leadership team on their change barrier point;
- Demonstrate appropriate ways to surface concerns about change;
- Demonstrate understanding of the change process;
- Gain knowledge in taking control of change and taking accountability for their own success.
Vice-President of Operations Excellence
Masters in Business Operations Excellence
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours