After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate and recieve the hand and foot M Technique.
3. Demonstrate and recieve the M Technique to both your foot and arm.
4. Discuss pressure and sped, repetition of strokes and structure of the M Technique.
5. Discuss the 3 fundamental differences between the M Technique and conventional massage.
7. Discuss the development of the M* Technique as a nursing practice evidence based intervention.
8. Explain the use of the M Technique, the benefits and contraindications.
Jessica Hagerman, BS
Child Life and Healing Arts Manager
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours